Underground Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dog Packs
DeathPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
MeadowPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
HillPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
MoonPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
The Wolf Packs
The Pack of Blistering Winds
Alpha: TBD
Beta: TBD
Spirit-Talker: TBD
The Pack of Raging River
The Pack of Three Moons
The Pack of Burnt Ashes
The Pack of Falling Stars
Keywords

Latest topics
» Swiftstar the Leader of TempestClan!
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 pm by Raintalon

» LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm by Snowdrizzle

» Where is the rest of the forum?
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 pm by Moonspirit

» Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm by Snowdrizzle

» TempestClan Allegiaces
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:37 pm by Moonspirit

» Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 7:22 pm by Moonspirit

» UNDERGROUND LIES RULES~
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 10:43 am by Snowdrizzle

» Woah~ what?
Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm by Snowdrizzle

Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta

Go down

Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta Empty Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta

Post by Snowdrizzle Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta Cloudwing
Name ~ Beetle Fire
Nickname ~ Beetle or B-B
Age/Gender ~ A young she-wolf, about 38 moons of age.
Position/Rank ~ Gamma 
Pack ~ The Pack Of Falling Stars
Appearance ~ Beetle wears an icy white coat, silhouetted by one pale amber eye and another clouded baby blue. 
Personality ~ Beetle is ambitious, sneaky, loyal, quick, stubborn, intelligent, and tough. She's one of those wolves that get stuck in your fur and you just can't seem to get her out. But, she loves and cares for her Pack and will do anything to defend and save it from destruction and enemies. 
Skills (out of 10) ~ Fighting (9), Hunting (7), Swimming (4), Climbing ( 8 ), Running (5). 
Family ~ Mother died of a fatal disease, along with many of her younger/older siblings. Her father is still alive and takes care of her now. 
History ~ Ever since she was born with the name of Beetle Fire, her siblings and everyone else would call her by her nickname, Beetle. Beetle Fire, though, wasn't born in this Pack. She was born in the Pack of Clashing Storms, but once her mother died in that Pack when a fatal disease swept through it, killing almost every single of Beetle Fire's family members (the other wolves had dealt with this kind of stuff and survived), Beetle Fire's father took her to reside peacefully in the Pack of Falling Stars. Once her bravery and loyalty was proven, Beetle Fire became the Gamma of this Pack. Her father couldn't be more proud.

Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta 5320735
Name ~ Ice Hunter
Nickname ~ Ice, Hunter, I
Age/Gender ~ Old in age, aged 86 moons. Male Wolf.
Position/Rank ~ Zeta
Pack ~ The Pack of Falling Stars
Appearance ~ a dark bronze - coloured coat, along with blazing amber eyes, which he gives to one half of his daughters face. The majority of his pelt is reddish-bronze, but he has soft white paws, underbelly, chest, and cheeks.  
Personality ~ Ice Hunter is very quiet and calculating. He's rather paranoid ever since his mate died from a fatal disease in the Pack of Clashing Storms. But, just like his daughter, he is in no way weak and will fight to the deaths for his Pack. He may be absolutely horrible at fighting, but he still tries his hardest. This isn't working so well for him; he has many eternal scars almost all a foot long all over his body from battles against destruction and enemies. 
Skills (out of 10) ~ Fighting (2) , Hunting (7) , Swimming ( 8 ) , Climbing (4) , Running (9) . 
Family ~ His mate died of a fatal disease in the Pack of Clashing Storms, along with many of his other pups. His only family member surviving today is his eldest daughter, Beetle Fire, who he named for her fiery personality and how she loved pawing and playing with the crawling beetles at a young age.
History ~ Ice Hunter was born in a soggy box that was scented of death. He never saw his own father OR mother, and guessed that he never had any siblings. Just recently, he figured out why he was first born an outcast with no parents around. His mother mated with an evil, horrid male wolf who had no care for any other but himself, so he left and started his own Pack of wolves. He called it the Pack of Bloody Fangs, but it soon collapsed and never rose back again. His father died after a horrible encounter with one of his former companions in his Pack. As for his mother, she never wanted to have pups or any one else in her life (she cared just for herself, just like his father), so she left him in that death-smelling soggy box on a road for days, weeks, and even moons. Once Ice Hunter was old enough, which was highly too old (18 moons), he decided to leave his horrible life as an outcast after he met a beautiful she-wolf named Amber Leaf, who he had kits with. After naming his daughters: Beetle Fire, Tree Claw, Tumbling Grass, and Bright Ocean, the disaster hit. A fatal disease swept throughout camp, killing all of his kits and his mate. But, as many of the wolves had lived with this for many times, they survived briefly. Ice Hunter decided it was too dangerous in the Pack of Clashing Storms, he flew from camp with his only surviving daughter and was welcomed into the Pack of Falling Stars after he passed into their territory. At the time, he did not know that there were any other Packs in the territories, but then he learned all about it with his young daughter from the Alpha Females and Males, who welcomed them into their Pack. Beetle Fire proved she was worthy, and soon became the young Gamma of their new Pack. Ice Hunter couldn't have been more proud.
Snowdrizzle
Snowdrizzle
Alpha
Alpha

https://undergroundlies.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum