Underground Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dog Packs
DeathPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
MeadowPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
HillPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
MoonPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
The Wolf Packs
The Pack of Blistering Winds
Alpha: TBD
Beta: TBD
Spirit-Talker: TBD
The Pack of Raging River
The Pack of Three Moons
The Pack of Burnt Ashes
The Pack of Falling Stars
Keywords

Latest topics
» Swiftstar the Leader of TempestClan!
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 pm by Raintalon

» LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm by Snowdrizzle

» Where is the rest of the forum?
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 pm by Moonspirit

» Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm by Snowdrizzle

» TempestClan Allegiaces
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:37 pm by Moonspirit

» Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 7:22 pm by Moonspirit

» UNDERGROUND LIES RULES~
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 10:43 am by Snowdrizzle

» Woah~ what?
LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm by Snowdrizzle

LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN

Go down

LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN Empty LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN

Post by Snowdrizzle Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm

LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN AifxEC2
wink wonk loves dem ladies they will eventually fall in love with chervilfang, their best friend
warrior they will grow to be a fine, noble elder of the clan
41 moons they will live to be 111, much longer than chervilfang and might even take over her deputy/leader position when she dies
quiet they doesn't talk much unless it is to their best friend chervilfang, and even then they refrain from telling their deepest darkest secrets. they also likes to keep things private, and wants to have a secret relationship with a she-cat even though they themself holds a grudge against them ever since finding out they weren't one.
calm they is very calm and never shows anger or nervousness or any other emotions. they keep to themselves and is very relaxed, even when it comes to battles and such.
resolute they is very determined of their dreams and thinks that you should work out a problem with words rather than claws. they are absolutely purposeful and unwavering, and seldom gets in fights with their best friend chervilfang.
patient they is able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without being annoyed or anxious. they keep up with their clanmates and friends and sometimes even enjoys having delays in, perhaps, going to a gathering, because they enjoy time to theirselves.
stubborn they have dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so. they can even be considered it in the other way, and sometimes you can never get them out of their nest, like a stubborn stain on a herb.
lilytail is a white nonbinary cat with one green eyes and one blue eye. they was named lily- for their white fur that resembles the beautiful flower, and -tail for their agility and balanced personality. they is born an average kit in a slightly-smaller-than-average litter. From the beginning, it's always been them and chervilkit. otterkit, their brother, would always hollow himself away from them and never play, but eventually them and chervilkit forgot about him and kind of just, well... pushed him off. otterkit had his own imaginary friends. them and chervilkit, well, it was just a little group of two. a normal kithood led to a normal apprenticeship. lilykit was named the apprentice of a slightly older warrior by the name of magpieflight. that was something they was grateful for. magpieflight may have been nearing her elder days, but she taught lilypaw a lot throughout their apprentice days. magpieflight believed in them. they've never been the best at hunting or fighting, but magpieflight had the patience and determination to teach them. it didn't matter that they was half-deaf since birth, because, even though they wasn't the best at fighting at hunting, she was good at it. when magpieflight finally retired to an elder, lilypaw was named a warrior alongside with chervilpaw and otterpaw. lilypaw became lilytail, chervilpaw became chervilfang, and otterpaw became ottersplash. lilytail and chervilfang slept next to each other in the warriors den after chervilfang developed a fear of being alone after some unknown, untold incident as she was training in her apprentice days, away from lilytail. they had a lot to catch up on. ottersplash had a crush on one particular she-cat during his apprentice days, and they eventually became mates. lilytail was happy for their brother. he was happy now, not just a shadow of lilytail's former self. they all became friends, sleeping in a little big circle at the corner of the warriors den. but one day, chervilfang also found a mate. she had saved him from falling into a gorge. she had saved him from being torn up to crowfood by an echoclan warrior. she saved him throughout it all. then one day, *insert leaders name here* appointed her deputy for her loyal actions. lilytail was left alone. ottersplash and *insert mates name here* rarely talked to them. lilytail had realized that chervilfang and her mate had broke up, and chervil freakin' fang had left lilytail completely alone. then one day lilytail confronted their best friend. chervilfang liked her again! lilytail developed a stronger-than-friend liking for the new deputy and now struggles to keep it a secret when they hang out. all in all, lilytail is a pure soul for tempestclan.
THAT'S 
        WHAT 
              COLDPLAY 
                      PAYED 
                            FOR
Snowdrizzle
Snowdrizzle
Alpha
Alpha

https://undergroundlies.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down