Underground Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dog Packs
DeathPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
MeadowPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
HillPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
MoonPack
Alpha~ TBD
Beta~ TBD
The Wolf Packs
The Pack of Blistering Winds
Alpha: TBD
Beta: TBD
Spirit-Talker: TBD
The Pack of Raging River
The Pack of Three Moons
The Pack of Burnt Ashes
The Pack of Falling Stars
Keywords

Latest topics
» Swiftstar the Leader of TempestClan!
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 pm by Raintalon

» LILYTAIL OF TEMPESTCLAN
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm by Snowdrizzle

» Where is the rest of the forum?
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:19 pm by Moonspirit

» Beetle and Ice, a gamma and zeta
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm by Snowdrizzle

» TempestClan Allegiaces
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:37 pm by Moonspirit

» Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 7:22 pm by Moonspirit

» UNDERGROUND LIES RULES~
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 10:43 am by Snowdrizzle

» Woah~ what?
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm by Snowdrizzle

Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan

Go down

Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan Empty Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan

Post by Moonspirit Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan 5348e02f-be5a-458f-a09c-651ab54c40ae_zpsmxkr1dy4
╭                                                                                                                        ╮
Name ➣ Chervilkit ~ Chervilpaw ~ Chervilfang ~ Chervilstar
Age ➣ 45 moons
Gender ➣ She-Cat/Queen/Female
Rank ➣ Deputy
Desired Rank ➣ Leader, one day
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mate ➣ None
Crush ➣ None
Parents ➣ Mother: Asterflower Father: Fennelfoot
Siblings ➣ Brother: Minnowsplash
Other ➣ Best Friend: Lilytail
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Appearance ➣ A large white she-cat with chocolate brown smudges here and there. She has a small bit of ginger on her forehead, nose, ears, forepaws, and hind paws, which eventually fade to chocolate brown points again. She has long, muscular legs that compliment the fluffiness of her tail.
Eye Color ➣ Yellow-amber eyes
Song ➣ To Be Determined Later, most likely some type of rock or R&B song
╰                                                                                                                        ╯
Much like her appearance, Chervilfang is all over the place. She enjoys playing with the kits and apprentices, but like her face, she can also be split, or bipolar. One second she's chucking mossballs with kits, the other she turns into a monster, breaks it in half, and scolds them for ruining perfectly good moss for an elders or senior warriors nest. Most of the time she is very professional and is almost always out hunting or collecting herbs. She's very calculated and keeps things to herself and only tells secrets to her best friend Lilytail. She is, although, quite the prankster and can always see the light in a situation. She doesn't let anyone inside her head and sometimes doesn't exactly know when to stop her shenanigans with the kits and apprentices. She usually makes decisions in a split second without patience or thinking about, which leads to lots of bumps and bruises. She will grow into a fine leader one day, loyal to her Clan for her last heartbeat.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

When I get to it I'll type the history in, it really engulfs into her past and is very deep, so when I have time it'll be done.
Chervilfang, Deputy of TempestClan Blue_Decoration_with_Flowers_PNG_Transparent_Clipart
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey yo! I'm little old Daisy! I am a female who lives in the U.S.A, but I come from Croatia and Serbia. I go vacationing there quite often so if I'm a little inactive here, I'll probably be chilling by the beach on one of Croatia's islands or helping my aunt plant stuff in her garden in Serbia.
Moonspirit
Moonspirit
Spirit-Talker
Spirit-Talker

Location : THE DEEPEST PARTS OF STARCLAN IS WHERE I LURK PLAYING MY VIOLIN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum